Monday, October 24, 2011

Still Interested?


I haven't posted on this blog in a year or two, but I'm still writing. I moved over to Wordpress, where I had two accounts. One was "personal" and the other was "professional."  At any rate, I recently merged the two together, for better or for worse.

I'd love it if you'd visit me at my new digs. I don't post as frequently as I did on this site, and don't have the time to really post on politics (because I get too engrossed!!). Still, it's a good reflection of my thinking (and feeling) these days.

See you around!

2 comments:

  1. Great Nice Blog Dear! Such a Important information, thank you so much for sharing the useful article. i am also write latest news articles, mostly based on USA. If you want to read my blog posts, please check bbbcnewssite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. view publisher site h7c13e2o25 gucci replica handbags replica bags and shoes replica bags uk see post s9b34l3b37 replica bags paypal replica radley bags gucci replica handbags y1f30t5e90 replica bags louis vuitton

    ReplyDelete