Here's a run down of articles about her if you're not familiar.
- SCOTUSblog predicted Kagan months ago. It will be worth following them over the next few months. I know I will.
- Here's another by them. This one is a very lengthy profile about Ms. Kagan.
- There are many myths circulating about her already. See what's what.
- They say progressives won't love her, but here's someone trying to make the case why they should.
- Salon.com tackles the same topic arguing the liberal case against Kagan is overstated.
- Here's today's announcement featuring POTUS and Kagan.
The Republicans are actually being very neutral about this pick thus far - amazing since they did not hold back in tearing into Justice Sotomayor as soon as she was announced. I'm glad they're being nice for now. We'll see how long it lasts...